Stela Dimitrova-Munro D.D.S.
he Profession of dentistry is continuously changing and as a result I strive to stay up to date by taking continuing education classes in modern dental technology, cosmetic dentistry and after 30 yrs of being in practice I still love what I do.
I have worked as a clinical instructor in Medical University and as your dentist you can be confident that I will do my best to prove the highest quality care available for our patient who we would like to treat as members of our extended family.
We stride to make each visit comfortable and pleasant by offering nitrous oxide (laughing gas) to our patients. What makes our dental practice special is that we provide care that is second to none!
License and Certifications
- DDS: University of Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry – Sofia, BG Europe
- General Practice Residency Degree – Europe, Sofia
- Diploma for Advanced Clinica (Second Specialty)
- Laser Certificate
- Crown Lengthening – Certificate of completion
- CAD / CAM Basics – Certificate of completion
- Lumineers – Smile Design Workshop by Cerinate – Certificate of completion
- Endo training – Dr Stephen Buchanan, Santa Barbara
- Local Anesthesia – Western Regional Board
- DDS: California Dental Board